Westwood Warrior Band Calendar
The Westwood Warrior Band Google calendar updates live, so you instantly have the most up-to-date information on your device. Where possible, we are including locations with off-campus events, so that from your device you can click on the location and your map app will pop up and give you directions. Find instructions for adding this calendar to your device(s) below the calendar.
Each part of our program has its own calendar along with Westwood High School Band that has major full band events. You can add as few or as many events as you'd like. Please see the steps below to add our calendar(s) to your account and your devices.
How to Add the Google Calendar to your Google Account:
- Go to our Westwood Warrior Band Google calendar (see above).
- Click on “+ Google Calendar” on the bottom right of our calendar.
- You may need to sign in to your Google account to proceed. If you do not have an account, click on “Sign Up” and create an account.
- Click Add next to each calendar you would like to add. (‘WHS Band’ is recommended as it is our main calendar that includes all events.) The calendar events will automatically be added to your calendar.
How to Add the Google Calendar to Your iOS Device:
- Open the Settings application on your device.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Google.
- Enter your Google account information.
- Select Next once to complete.
- Make sure the Calendars option is on and complete the set-up.
- If you are performing these steps on a mobile device, open a browser window and go to m.google.com/sync/settings
- If you are performing these steps on a computer, open a browser window and go to https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect
- You may need to sign into your Google account.
- Click which calendars you’d like to sync. Don’t forget to hit Save!!
- Your calendars will sync to your device, but it will take time so be patient. The more calendars you add, the longer it will take.
- Click here for further help with viewing Google calendar events on an iOS device.
How to Add the Google Calendar to Outlook: Click on this video
NOTE: Android phones should upload your Google calendars automatically.